Thursday 13 March 2008

Evaluating, My Contribution to Post Production and Final sequence.

In Post Production I Edited Roughly half of the clips as we tried to share it out equally between the two of us so we both got experience. I laid the music over the film at the end. The areas of Post production I would improve on are the Music in some places it’s a bit jumpy and doesn’t blend well where it wasn’t faded properly and I think in some parts the sequence doesn’t flow so



I would try and edit it so it flowed better from one scene to the next.
The areas of the final film I would change would be To write in more close-ups and cut some scenes down like the opening scene, and to re-shoot some scenes as there where a few continuity errors here and there due the fact that we were filming on different days and also we forgot to set the white balance one time. Also I would try and improve on my acting skills and be more convincing. I would also try and Have a longer Chase scene and cut down on the build up to it whereas at the moment we have a short chase scene and the majority of the film is build up.


I think as a Group we Worked really well, we both compromised where needed and was open to direction from the other person, we talked everything through and made sure we were both happy with what we were doing before we made any final decisions throughout the project.

2 comments:

CSC MEDIA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CSC MEDIA said...

Really thorough and well written posts charlotte. Well done, I like the way you evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, you have some great ideas for production. Keep this up. Chris